• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This may help some of you addicts(spelled wrong)

louis

Well, I don't know about you guys but this proloy would work for me. Looking at that thread of enclosures and how simple you guys made it I thought to myself, "Of course these guys want more snakes, they have nothing to do so they just buy more snakes." That's ok if you like it that way, but I would personally prefer like.... 2 snakes and work on exotic enclosures to keep myself busy and excited and also to keep two VERY lucky snakes Extremely relaxed and happy. I'm not saying that your enclosures are inadequate or are bad I'm just trying to give you guys some options instead of spending a fortune on new snakes. Might not work for you but it would work for me......

You guys proloy dont remember me but im still here. never post though. only the old forum i did. Srry about spelling and grammar i need like a tutor or something.

Bye

Well, you spelled addicts right. As for those of us who spend lots of $$ and time on new snakes, well... we have more fun buying/producing pretty morphs. There are people out there like yourself that have more fun setting up vivariums and the like. But trust me, we've got plenty to do. It's not like we sit around bored, looking for the next snake to buy. My guess is that most of us are probably sitting around trying to figure out how to afford whatever morph we want that we don't already have. ;) Most of us don't spend a whole lot on the caging on purpose... we want to be able to afford more snakes.

I'm still drooling over Don S's Miami Motleys and Rich's Hypo Lavs. ;) Gonna be an expensive year next year, if I'm to get every morph I want, though.

Hi louis...

I remember you, glad to see you back :D
(I've been lurking here a lot too, and not really posting much!)

What happened with the snakes you had, if you say you don't have any now? Nothing bad, I hope... :confused:

Take care,
Brig.:p

whats wrong with an addicction to corns. it is the ultimate high.it seems the more you have the better off you are cause your never bored. not when you have to figure out whos breeding with who, which one do you handle next, and when it comes to your favorite corn you could probably spend days trying to figure that one out. the only down side is when feeding time comes is there enough hours in the days, enough food at the pet store and did you bring enough $ to get just one more corn. just one more and thats it. i promise.

Hey brig.....im surprised you remember me but i also remember you and that you spell your name the french way or somethin (dr.mike comment).... in an answer to your Q..some thing bad did happen.....one of them somehow got gan green and (I think this is all right) their livers exploded. I don't know why the other one died...it just did..... I want more snakes but my dad doesn't want me to get intereseted in them again because it was such a hassle. I know he will let me get another but im trying not to......maybe i should just ask for one now while their are still alot of them left.......

Back