• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thought id say Hi and intoduce my new snake

crazyewok

Hi, I already posted due to a problem with heating in my viv, thankfully its all sorted now with a thermostat. thx for the advice given for those concerned.

Thought i'd post a proper introduction to my new snake katie. Only got her last friday at 2 and half months old and seems to be settilng down well even though we did'nt have a good start.

After 3 days she started coming out of her hides at night and goes exploring and since today even comes out during the day to watch me from the top of her log. shes also taken to handling extremly well which i started 3 days after getting her for 10 minutes a day. (excluding a quick inspection for 2 minutes I gave her the day after i got her due to the heat mat overheating) Not a single bite, fake strike, rattled tail or musk yet..... and she relativly calm once out the Viv and seems more intrested in expolring than causeing trouble, though she gets irratated when you stop her from darting off lol

The next and final challenge will be feeding her tomorrow, would of done it sooner but a busy week and a closed pet shop delayed me getting her fuzzies.

Wish i could post pic but my cameras been lent to a freind, hopefull i can post pictures of her soon.

Ditto for me! Sounds like Katie has a very responsible and caring owner. ;)

Good luck being sent your way by my uber-kewl psychic powers!

--Aly, that's me, fewls! --> :toiletgra

Back