• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

time bomb cornsake

hediki

i luv them all.
hey what would you do if they had the most amazing new morph( like just think of what color and pattern would amazing you and you would love to get) with a new pattern and everything. but it will die after 1s breeding because it has a genetic trait never apart fromthe morph. so no mater how much breeding you do if you have a homo version of that morph it will have that disease. how pist would you be or you wouldn't be pist since they produced offspings.

I'd put a breeding pair on the Trolley, and send it to The Land of Make-Believe, to be cured of this ailment by the good King Friday. Once cured, I'd breed them like crazy, and buy an island in the Aleutians with the profits, where I would build a secret lair. There I would breed a race of atomic supermen, and with them I would conquer the world. :shrugs:

Roy Munson said:
I'd put a breeding pair on the Trolley, and send it to The Land of Make-Believe, to be cured of this ailment by the good King Friday. Once cured, I'd breed them like crazy, and buy an island in the Aleutians with the profits, where I would build a secret lair. There I would breed a race of atomic supermen, and with them I would conquer the world. :shrugs:

talk about imagination lol :rolleyes:

I did know someone who proved out a new morph that this kinda happened with. The adults would breed either one, or two times and they would die. After a couple of generations died at an early age, she gave up on the project.

Roy Munson said:

I didn't know King Friday could cure snakes, I'm sure Mr. Rogers never said anything about that . . .

:roflmao:

Roy Munson said:
For some strange reason, this gives e a whole new respect for you, Dean :roflmao: :sidestep:

hediki said:
o wow. that suks what color or pattern was the morph?
She was calling it a chocolate corn. And no, it wasn't the emoryi cross. The parents were just normals. When she breed them, She got a couple of chocolate colored hatchlings. One of the parents died the next year (not sure which one.) When the babies were of size, she breed one of the chocolate colored offspring back to it's parent, and breed two of the other chocolate colored offspring to each other. Everything seemed to point to a simple recessive. But then they all started dying off. Seems that not too long after reaching maturity, they would die. After a couple of attempts at seperating the desirable trait from the fatal one, she gave up on the project altogether.

ultimuttone said:
For some strange reason, this gives e a whole new respect for you, Dean :roflmao: :sidestep:

Oh Dean, that was classic.....TFF :grin01: But what is funnier is that he thinks YOU have an imagination :santa:

JTGoff69 said:
Oh Dean, that was classic.....TFF :grin01: But what is funnier is that he thinks YOU have an imagination :santa:
Just for the record HE is a SHE :grin01:
and I just couldn't help the picture of Dean scheming world take over in a babyblue sweater in his secret lair full of Supersnakes and cleaning supplies guarded by his race of Supermen(raised on his secret growth formula, no doubt) :santa:

Sorry 'bout that Traci, I don't know why your quote went in there, it was supposed to be hediki's, oooopps. :bang:

Back