• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

time for 2 pinkies?

Nitelion94

I am The Nitelion
Well both of amels are 9grams and have been that way for the past 3 feedings. The lump is still there the next day but there not putting on weight like they were when I got them(a gram a week for the first 3 weeks they were 6 grams when I got them) tonight is feeding so should I bump up or still stick to one and hope they gain a few grams in the next few weeks?

I would still be feeding those snakes a fairly small pink. Once they get up to say 12 grams I'd do 1.5 pinks for a few meals till they were up to about 16, then doubles, but small.

mine is on two pinkies per week...I don't even know how much he weighs! lol i was going to bump mine to small fuzzies but after measuring his head, the fattest part of his body, and the fuzzies it seems the fuzzies are still too big for him. :( guess i'm just getting ahead of myself...now i have to make a trip to the petstore to get some more pinkies! lol not a big deal i suppose...but yeah back to your question...

listen to nanci lol

I feed my hatchlings 1 small pinky up to about 10grams, then I move them up to a large pinky. About 16 grams I feed them two small pinkies for a couple meals, then move them up to two large pinkies. I move them up to fuzzies about 31-32 grams.

Back