• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Time for an anti American rant...

snakewispera snr

The Devils Advocate
This is the only American site I use, so I'm afraid you are the ones to get it...

I just watched Family Guy.. The one where he was regressed by Cleavdons Jamaican relative... And the American racism was obscene ...

After Peter was exiled from the good old UK he founded Quahog and declared that Quahog would be the land of the free, except for gays, women, blacks.. Everyone who wasn't white in fact...
He even stated, proper white, not your Italians or Spanish... Only people from England Scotland and Ireland......

I found that totally racist as I'm from Wales and we were in the UK first..
We were the ones they fenced in with castles.

I really think he should of said Welsh.... And if we can't find them, we'll let the Scots, Irish and at a push, the English in....

End of rant....... And history lesson......:nyah:

You can't judge us all by Family Guy. That is an offensive show anyway. I don't let my kids watch it. I have seen it just enough to know I don't like it. The best way to deal with that type of show, or any show you do not like is just to turn it off.
I think Family Guy is meant to offend.

Family Guy is designed to offend everyone under the sun. -.- It's disgusting. Some people mistake offensive content for humor... Most of us don't. Personally, I hate that show, and more than that, I hate that this is the image we present to other countries. It's embarrassing for the country, it's hurtful to every freaking citizen, and it's outright demoralizing.

I know about Family Guy.. I like it and I don't think it represents Americans..

My post was meant to be humorous.. With all the racism in the show, I was only offended that Wales was missed out.. It was a Joke..

I've spoken to enough Americans to realise they don't know about Wales... England Scotland and Ireland, yes... But most don't know about Wales...

I don't mind the show, just take it for what it is. The earlier seasons were better but once in a while I'll watch a few from a later season. It's not a kids show, it's for adults and meant to be blatantly offensive. One of the reasons I like it is because it is so outrageous.

Americans seem to be a bit ignorant when it comes to other countries. Eddie Izzard is a favorite of mine and I love the one where he was doing some stand up in America and even said:"Do you know there are other countries?" Cracks me up.

Mike the writers of the show left Wales out on purpose because you guys are worse than all the other non-whites combined. This fact is so obvious in Europe, especially England, but frequently gets over looked on this side of the pond.;)

Terri

This is the only American site I use, so I'm afraid you are the ones to get it...

I just watched Family Guy.. The one where he was regressed by Cleavdons Jamaican relative... And the American racism was obscene ...

After Peter was exiled from the good old UK he founded Quahog and declared that Quahog would be the land of the free, except for gays, women, blacks.. Everyone who wasn't white in fact...
He even stated, proper white, not your Italians or Spanish... Only people from England Scotland and Ireland......

I found that totally racist as I'm from Wales and we were in the UK first..
We were the ones they fenced in with castles.

I really think he should of said Welsh.... And if we can't find them, we'll let the Scots, Irish and at a push, the English in....

End of rant....... And history lesson......:nyah:

:grin01: :rofl: :roflmao:

Back