• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Time stamp

dndvictory

Standard poodle lover
I have an Olympus D-580 Zoom camera that is a few years old. I've never changed the time stamp since it was new. Can't find the owners manual. Does anyone have an idea on how to change the time stamp Every picture showed Januaury 1, 2004 12 AM today.

I've seen that site and owners manual but my camera does not show what the manual says it should. It's got me a little confused. I've accidentally dropped the camera a couple of times and I wonder if it some way is affected. It does some strange stuff, turns off by itself before the time is up, takes a good picture then a bad one in the same setting. I think I'll just break down and get a knew one. Thanks for your time and help.

Back