• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Time to Get Serious Sale - New Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet~nichole~marie

Tallulah's Mama
I am focusing on just a few projects, so I am selling some of my snakes that I am no longer going to use. They are all great eaters and I have had all since they were hatchlings (except the Miami - he was 10-12 months old). They have all been raised as pets and have been handled regularly.

I am FedEx certified to ship reptiles. Email me for a shipping quote if interested in any of the snakes listed below.

Males
'08 Miami, 280g - great personality! Very friendly.
SOLD

'09 Normal Motley het hypo amel anery, 266g (bred by Susan)
$65 - Sale $50
picture.php

'09 Anery Stripe (cube) het hypo, 215g (bred by Jen@Ghosthouse)
$75 - Sale $65
picture.php

'09 Normal het hypo lavender bloodred amel caramel mot ph anery, 238g - lots of hets for multiple projects! (bred by Share)
SOLD

'09 Lavender Bloodred het hypo charcoal, 171g - can be cage aggressive, but fine once taken out (bred by John@ColoradoCorns)
$250 - Sale $225
picture.php

'09 Anery Stripe het amel, 213g (bred by Shane)
$75 - Sale $65
picture.php

'05 Opal het hypo mot, 304g (bred by Rich Z) - Proven breeder
$200
picture.php

'05 Hypo Lavender, 624g - Proven breeder
$130 - Sale $110
picture.php

Females
'09 Bloodred het hypo charcoal, 200g (bred by Shane)
SOLD

'09 Ghost Motley ph stripe, 229g - can be cage aggressive, but fine once taken out (bred by Jen@Ghosthouse)
SOLD

'09 Opal het anery, 91g (bred by PJ)
SOLD

'07 Lavender het hypo ph anery, 378g
SOLD

'09 Snow Stripe het hypo, 253g
SOLD

'09 Bubblegum Snow, 197g - attempted to get a better photo of her pink and green color. This one is better but her colors still aren't showing up as well as in person (bred by Lynnea)
$100
picture.php

'09 Snow Stripe, 193g - this girl has amazing color - lots of peach and yellow, and an amazing personality. Always the first one out of hiding when I go into the snake room and loves to come out to be held. Pics do not show her true colors.
$100
picture.php

picture.php

'09 Golddust Motley ph anery, 240g (bred by Mike171)
$185
Pic Below

I will also be at the Portland Reptile Expo on Aug 13th and can deliver if you would like. Check back often for updates!

Attachments

• Ysolda (600 x 554).jpg
    Ysolda (600 x 554).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Glad to hear you are coming to PDX expo, hope to see you there. If you still have her then, bring that ghost mot girl I sold you, maybe we could work something out. Even if she isn't that friendly! I have some nice stuff this year to trade, or can probably come up with cash by then- kinda broke right this minute as I get paid once a month on the first of the month. I like how she is turning out and I no longer have her mom... :)-offtopic Also we are having a breakfast get-together before show for cs members, there is a thread about the expo on the Pacific Northwest Forum)
and :-offtopic would LOVE to see updated pics of the cinder too! Please? :)

Last edited:
Oh, I'd love to have that normal 09 multi het male. I have 2 caramel ladies and one amel lady from Jeff Mohr with unknown hets that he would come in handy with..........however, I'm saving every penny for Daytona :( Good luck with these. Some very pretty guys and gals!

. . . bring that ghost mot girl I sold you . . . I get paid once a month on the first of the month . . . Also we are having a breakfast get-together before show . . . and would LOVE to see updated pics of the cinder too! Please? :)

Sure, I'll bring her if she doesn't sell. She really is fine once she is out, she just tends to assume the strike pose when you reach in to pick her up ~shrugs~ She really is pretty, I just need to downsize so I had to make some hard choices :p

Excellent, I was wondering if there was going to be a breakfast again. I will definitely be there.

I will take some photos of the cinder and post them soon. Maybe tomorrow if the light is good :)

Oh, I'd love to have that normal 09 multi het male. I have 2 caramel ladies and one amel lady from Jeff Mohr with unknown hets that he would come in handy with..........however, I'm saving every penny for Daytona :( Good luck with these. Some very pretty guys and gals!

Well, if he is still around after Daytona and you haven't spent all your money, send me a message :) He will be very handy for testing!

That bubblegum....male or female? :)

Nice to see you again BTW! I think Jasper misses our play dates at the park.

I like that opal female....her pic shows personality...like my little severus has XD

I may be interested...have to talk to my fiance first to see if he's willing to care for another snake while I'm at basic training lol...she'd be pretty with my little ghost male...

She is a nice girl. I was having trouble getting her to stay in the bowl ~LOL~ She kept wanting to explore. Just let me know what the fiance says. Good luck at basic!

AWESOME!!! The two females came today (Snow Stripe and the Bloodred)!
Everything went smooth and job well done. Great snakes and very docile and pretty.
Will be buying MORE!!

Thank you very much Nichole :)

greeeat animals i will def be purchasing one of your snakes soon buddy do you ship to nyc?

I keep coming back to this thread to look at these guys, these really are some awesome snakes at reasonable prices. I'm starting to like that lavender girl a lot, there is something unusual about her (saddles?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back