• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Time to move up?

JakeN

I've had my cornsnake Sophia on double fuzzy's once a week for a while now, Shes approaching the 100g mark an i was wondering if it was time to move up a size :dunce:

She might be able to move up to hoppers (weight wise), just make sure the hopper is no bigger than 1 1/2 time the width of her body.

yeah I would imagine so, I moved Sirius up to hoppers at 78 grams and he hasn't had any problems with it. he's just approaching the 100 gram mark right now. lol

just make sure the mouse is only 1 and a half times the thickest part of her belly.
:) good luck!

Back