• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

tips for a beginner

I'd say browse around these forums. There's years worth of material here and it's been super useful to me being a new snake owner.

Any particular questions you need answered? Not that I am an expert, but I am pretty good at using the search function here. LOL

kinda yeah like why didnt my snake eat when he was supposed to? or how long should i waIT When he does that again until feeding, and just like common mistakes :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

kinda yeah like why didnt my snake eat when he was supposed to? or how long should i waIT When he does that again until feeding, and just like common mistakes

Yeah, that happens sometimes. For so many reasons, too. You need to wait until there next regular feeding day. That means that if you normally feed on Sunday and he didn't eat this past Sunday, then wait till next Sunday to try again.

Is your snake blue? Are the temps good? Did ya freak the poor thing out right before trying. These can be causes for missing a feed. Maybe the poor thing just wasn't hungry. :shrugs:

Just remember that you have time. These things usually resolve themselves with just a little time.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Wayne

Back