• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Toledo Herpetological Society?

I am not a member but I'm definitely going to look into it now!

ps. the link isn't working for me...

Toledo Herpetological Society

I'm a member.

It is a fair size group of people. Their are a few people that work at the Toledo Zoo. We were able to get a behind the scene look of the reptile house last summer. The President of the club is a teacher at BGSU. She wrote an article for reptile magazine. She did a species profile on the red-eyed tree frog. She also give a tour once a year of her class, as she has many different reptiles and Amphibians.

We do herp demo's for the public. Every year we do two state parks Mary Jane Threstine and Van buran. Members bring their reptile that they would like to share with the public. Also at these two herp demo's the society put on a free cook out for anyone that shows up. (free to the public too.) We also have stores and churches ask to have herp demo's at their places too. At Halloween we have punkin carving for the kids.

Well that is the short list of things were do.

Dusty Jones
reptile_jones

The President of the club is a teacher at BGSU. She wrote an article for reptile magazine. She did a species profile on the red-eyed tree frog. She also give a tour once a year of her class, as she has many different reptiles and Amphibians.

Is it Eileen Underwood??? I got my first corn from her after my herp class (at Findlay) visited her herp lab at BGSU.

When and where does the group meet?

Is it Eileen Underwood??? I got my first corn from her after my herp class (at Findlay) visited her herp lab at BGSU.

When and where does the group meet?

Yep, Eileen. She breed alot of corns.

The 3rd Thursday of every month.

If you give my your email I could send you Feb. new letter. It has all the info you need to find the meeting place.

Back