• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Too precious to not share

DuchessNeeka

So my uncle's Manx female had lil babies in June and I was "babysitting" the litter while he had an inspection on his house. Their mother is so protective of them she'll pretty much attack anyone that gets near the house besides my aunt, uncle, their two kids, myself, my mother, and a cousin that lives in the house with them.

I noticed that the babies were all preferring solid foods and were using the litter tray so I decided to just keep my little one once my uncle came to collect the rest of the litter.

There's no tail on her at all, just a slight knot where her tail should be. She sits on my shoulder while I work. She's so tiny but has a huge personality. My pitbull, Layla, absolutely adores her and gets distraught when I take the baby away to feed her or when it's bed time.

And here she is! Meet Bunny.... (Bunny because when she runs around she sprints like a rabbit rather than normal cat running. I guess because of the no tail thing)

5sf9.jpg

And here's a short video of her playing around. My apologies if you don't like the music included. The original video had just my box fan in the background and I didn't like it at all.

haha yeah it's Shadows by Lindsey Stirling. Thanks so much for the comments. We've only had her a few days now but everyone in the house, including the 3 dogs and teen male Bombay, just love her.

Cute!!! My aunt has a manx with zero tail also, and he walks weird and bunny hops around...it is caused by the deformity of the spine, thus the no tail thing. Does she let you pet her all the way down her back? My aunt's cat will let you pet halfway and will try to bite you if you go further...sensitive back =/

oh yeah, she lets me pet her anywhere. She'll do the tail bump and such just like any other cat but right now I think she's always too preoccupied with the other animals to care. The little thing will fight sleep until she can't hold her eyes open anymore just to play with my Bombay and Puginese. She's constantly climbing also, especially when she's sleepy. She climbs right up my leg and onto my chest then will just flop down (even if that means I have to catch her to keep her from hitting the floor) and purr until she passes out.

On a side note: You can ask my Puginese "Where's the baby?" and she'll hunt the house until she finds Bunny. It's too cute.

My little Bunny is just over 3 months now. Still super small but oh so feisty (she smacks people that tell her no o.o). She already plays fetch and has this weird drive to enter anything you open (cupboards, fridge, etc).

She's so sweet and any time something scares her she runs to me and climbs up to my shoulders. I'm pretty sure I pack her around my apartment 75% of the day. My family says I look like Dr. Evil. :dgrin:

1231470_10201133976924920_1540111909_n.jpg

995179_10201133975964896_1537842562_n.jpg

Bit of a sad story is out of the 4 kittens in her litter only 2 still live. Now I wish I had taken them all. :crying:

Back