• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

top shelf miami motleys LBR's

punky

I had these 2 imported from Carol a couple of years ago, through a cornsnake guy. They are such awesome snakes. The one is very red, where as the other is more orange. I can;t wait to breed them next year.

When they were little
490233075_zps4d5be396.jpg

490232329_zpsf38c0dc2.jpg

And now
P1070002_zps3f58d44a.jpg

P1060999_zpsa230e7b4.jpg

P1060970_zpsfa31ceab.jpg

P1060967_zps427f00b7.jpg

oh my God! I want tessera so much! But in Russia they can not buy! ((((
your snakes are awesome!

The do look like a tessera, but they are not tessera.

Miami mot. Line bred normal with the pinstripe motley pattern.

That sucks!
I hope these morphs will make their way to you soon.
They are growing in popularity.

That's a shame, what is the corn snake market like in Russia?

I agree they look a lot like tesseras, people keep trying to tell me they are tesseras lol *rolls eyes* No one ever believes me when I say they are motleys

In Russia can buy very little different morphs.
There are normal, motley, hypo, aztec (hybrid with milk snake), candycane, butter, okeete, caramel, ghost, charcoal, snow... All of striped, pied sided, bloodred and etc. imported from the Czech Republic or from Germany.
first striped corns (vanishing) were born in Russia from my snakes (phenotypically normal).
so basically all the less interesting morphs are imported from other countries (((
I really dream to at least one of Tessera, but in the near future to buy them in Russia shows possible! ((((

Lafresa, I'm not sure about the Czech Republic but if corns are coming in from Germany there are several German breeders of cutting edge corn morphs, one of them should be able to help you.

Punky I LOVE that pattern on them. The first Miami Motley I saw was one of Carols that looked like yours; I was hooked. :)

In Russia can buy very little different morphs.
There are normal, motley, hypo, aztec (hybrid with milk snake), candycane, butter, okeete, caramel, ghost, charcoal, snow... All of striped, pied sided, bloodred and etc. imported from the Czech Republic or from Germany.
first striped corns (vanishing) were born in Russia from my snakes (phenotypically normal).
so basically all the less interesting morphs are imported from other countries (((
I really dream to at least one of Tessera, but in the near future to buy them in Russia shows possible! ((((

That's not so bad. You could get some lovely ones from Germany and breed for the market in your home country? Id love to go to Germany one day.

Lovely snakes for sure and I like your tattoo also

Lafresa, I'm not sure about the Czech Republic but if corns are coming in from Germany there are several German breeders of cutting edge corn morphs, one of them should be able to help you.

Punky I LOVE that pattern on them. The first Miami Motley I saw was one of Carols that looked like yours; I was hooked. :)

Im mad for red and grey corns!!! Id have 100 miamis if I could lol

Back