• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tug of war

SWINGRRRR

I need/want a 'Cane
With the Tegu, Vega. He grabbed the dog ball for no reason. The dogs are just otta frame, sitting there thinking, what the deuce?
Snake088.jpg

Snake089.jpg

Snake090.jpg

Guess that balls no good anymore?? Very nice looking tegu. Have you always had him out and about with the dogs?? I am very interested in getting one, but not sure if I should introduce him to my dog or not. I have a golden retriever and don't want either animal to get hurt.

He comes in the house quite often. We don't let the dogs and him within striking distance of each other, mainly for the dogs safety. And the dogs are pretty used to reptiles being loose.

I just noticed how bad the carpet it. My long haired GSD is in summer shed.

SWINGRRRR said:
He comes in the house quite often. We don't let the dogs and him within striking distance of each other, mainly for the dogs safety. And the dogs are pretty used to reptiles being loose.

Yeah, that is what I have heard the main concern is. Do you keep him outdoors then, most of the time? I will need to keep mine in our basement, as it gets cold here during the winter. But hopefully I will be able to build a place for him to roam safely out doors as well... it will require careful planning though. I am leery of allowing neighbors to see exactly what I have for fear of busybodies trying to have them taken away from us...

Its my brothers Tegu, but he does mainly live outside. He built an addition/cage onto his tool shed. We live in the boonies, so it doesn't matter about the neighbors. The cage is kept lock, but we don't really fear theft of him. Hes pretty mean unless he "knows" you. We always figure, if someone wants him that bad, they can have, as soon as the get stitched up.

SWINGRRRR said:
The cage is kept lock, but we don't really fear theft of him. Hes pretty mean unless he "knows" you. We always figure, if someone wants him that bad, they can have, as soon as the get stitched up.

:grin01: Nice one!!!

SWINGRRRR said:
We always figure, if someone wants him that bad, they can have, as soon as the get stitched up.

What was your address again?
:grin01:

He's _so_ cool.

Nanci

Back