• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two different flavors of butter.

exar15xe

Kevin
So I have two different butters one is from Walter Smith and the other is from inocntkitn187. The one from Walter is a butter p/h cinder and the one from inocntkitn187 is a butter het blood. What a difference between the two :)

First up is the butter het blood and second is the butter p/h cinder .

Attachments

• 100_7361.JPG
    100_7361.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_7348.JPG
    100_7348.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Yea a lot of the Cinder stock most people originated their projects with had that Miami look to them and so many prjects with Cinder have the white/grey backgrounds. Great looking snakes.

Neato! Even with the title, I was amazed by the difference between the two. They are both gorgeous.

Very interesting. Is it possible that the the het Cinder influence is what makes the 2nd one so light?.. I've seen Butter's range from very pale to very deep yellow, but the p/h Cinder looks almost like a snow it's so light..Whatever is causing the differences in appearance, they both look awesome (congrats).

When I picked out my Butter Motley, there were quite a few others to choose from in his clutch. One of them had a perfect motley/hurricane pattern too, and I was so tempted to get him. But I went with the one with the most noticeable yellow coloration, in the hopes that he would just get more richly colored as he aged. And he's developed into quite a deep yellow guy over the years.

It would be neat, though, to see a Butter Motley as light as yours. Really shows how varying a snake of the same morph can be, just based on the line it was bred from, the het influences, or just the natural range in appearance from one individual to another.

Back