• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two more corns from Dakota Corns!

quixoft

I just received two more corns from Brent at Dakota Corns. A Bloodred het lavender and a Lavender Bloodred. Both females and both are absolutely beautiful!

I cannot say enough about working with Brent as well. He is extremely profession and very helpful. I sent him a barrage of questions via email nearly everyday for the past week and he answered them all very quickly.

Also, when my chosen snake decided to refuse her 3rd meal a few days before shipping, he contacted me immediately with his concerns and we worked out an alternative solution very quickly. He went far away above and beyond what he had to do in my opinion!

I highly recommend Brent and Dakota Corns for anyone that is looking for beautiful corn snakes and excellent service. I'm sure most of you already know this but I figured I would add it it anyway.

Both snakes faired well during their flight from North Dakota to Austin, TX although both are a bit crazy right now. I had the lavender strike my hand when opening the deli cup and she hung on for a good five minutes!

I'll get some pictures in about a week after they get settled in.

Thanks again, Brent!

Was looking at a hypo stripe from him earlier. Then the cat got sick, and money for a new tank went to the vet bills instead. Maybe next year. I'm sure the snakes I was looking at will be gone before I've got the funds again.

Back