• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two more pics of my 6' king

Marcel Poots

Young, handsom member
Feels like owning a King cobra. He is so massive and impressive.
FloridaKing.jpg

I can't get enough of looking at the cage.
FloridaKing2.jpg

Have you weighed him yet? I ought to measure Big Jake again sometime. He doesn't seem six feet to me, but who knows...That's a big beautiful king you got!!

lol...what a great snake. I enjoy how much you obviously love this dude! Its nice to see such a proud papa! and with good reason. Beautiful. :)

That's a Big King, does only the tail come out of the cage then? LOL

He is in shed ever since I got him. I did not want to hassle him around too much. As soon as he sheds and has eaten I will taken better pics of him outside his cage. ;-)

I will have to buy a kitchen-scale first. But I am really interested myself so I will post again when I have weighed him.

Most kitchen scales will only go to 3 pounds...and my guess is he is way beyond that. I think you might have to use a human scale.

look online (think e-bay) for affordable scales. I have one I got from my work, its digital and for an industrial kitchen...it weighs up to 100lbs, and as little as 3g. so...think professional kitchen, or industrial setting. the unit its self is probably 1.5lbs and about a foot square.

Nice Rosie. Very good. The ones availble in like Walmart and Target only seem to go to 3 pounds...so until we took our redtail to the vet...we had no idea he weighted 13 pounds. This is nice to know!

Back