• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two NARBC Pick Ups

Thickscaled

Corny Snake woman
I went to NARBC this weekend up in Arlington, was not going to any corns unless they were Gold Dust or a nice Pied but these two caught my eye and just yelled at me to take them and both I do not have in my collection so I can't wait to watch them grow.

This is my Amel. Bloodred
IMG_0173_zpsc8ff1d30.jpg

My Okeetee
IMG_0175_zpsf0ba262f.jpg

Both came from Don at South Mountain Reptiles, he was awesome to hangout and talk with.

Nice new babies! I'm so jealous-I wanted to go, but we didn't plan far enough in advance :( its about a 4 hour drive for us--a friend told me Don had some good stuff too, even had the Palmettos there

The show was great! I got to spend time with Don, John and Travis which is always a good time. So many people handled the Palmettos it was crazy. He had the scaleless there too which got handled almost as much. It was very kind of him to let people touch those very expensive animals. One of the best thing about working Don's table is that I get first pick of animals. I snagged a beautiful pair of Kastanie Javas and I can't wait till they arrive.

Terri

I saw the scaleless, I got to pet the Palmetto and get a photo of it. All the guys, and gal, at SMR booth were amazing and sweet. I'd love to work with them, I stayed around their booth for about an hour on Friday and close to two hours Saturday, just chatting and drooling over all their corns. I have a long list for my next NARBC, and I'll have all my racks built by then that I can house them all too.

The Amel. Blood I got was in their frowny face section for it's size, it's a runt. I love the thought that it might stay tiny and be a mini corn snake. So far it's the only corn of mine not going to be breeding during it's life. I just couldn't say no, I have a fondness for misfit critters, just something about them.

I'd bet the amel catches up. I have a Miami motley, El Wray, who hatched at 4 grams from a grape-sized egg. He's way up over 500 grams now, and is a grandfather.

Nice pick-ups!!

Well then that gives me hopes Nanci, I guess I'll have to see how the little girl grows up.

Thank you very much

Back