• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ty with my son

chag67

He is a pic from this weekend with my son and Ty. Ty is doing so much better after his regurge several weeks ago. He ate two pinkies 8 days ago. He quickly downed 2 pinkies yesterday. He even ate them while my son and I were watching. I think he is really getting used to me now. He is pretty calm when I handle him and a couple of days ago, I came home from work, went into his room and called for him. Ty slowly peeked his head out of his hide as if to say hello. He has never done that before. He sat there and watched me for about 5 minutes and then went back in his hide. My son can't wait until he gets as big as his cousins' corns. They are the second pic.

photo_zps6fbcc5b8.jpg

photo_zpsf2bd9bf7.jpg

Back