• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

UniqueSnakes in Mexico!! Start a new adventure...

Tonatiuh-MX

Hello friends
With the news that buy these 5 snakes to UniqueSnakes (thanks Hector) are
first of its kind in our country and thanks
this will continue to grow.
The photos:

P5040045.jpg
P5040050.jpg
P5040051.jpg

Greetings!!

Hey, how did Hector ship them down there? Will they be celebrating Cinco de Mayo today??

I love the top one...kind of an oversized rainworm on a beetroot diet with eyes in

No seriously
I love it that one does live up to the "blood" part

Great looking snakes! Congrats on introducing some beautiful snakes to your area! :)
Thnaks!! i´m verry happy!!

Hey, how did Hector ship them down there? Will they be celebrating Cinco de Mayo today??
Jjejejeje the introducing to México is more and less difficult but if you know the law.

I love the top one...kind of an oversized rainworm on a beetroot diet with eyes in
No seriously
I love it that one does live up to the "blood" part
Thanks desire!! greetings!!

Congrats! :cheers:
Thanks!! desertanimal!!

Congrats! Very nice looking additions!!
I know my friend!!
Hector send excelentes snakes!!

Bienvenidos a esta sito! Creo que usted tener una buena oportunidad por empezar negocios alli en Mexico.

Congrats on the great snakes.
¡Que bonita! :cheers:
Thanks lefty!! Gracias!!

Felicidades! :cheers:
Gracias Dana!! Thnaks Dana!!

Bienvenidos a esta sito! Creo que usted tener una buena oportunidad por empezar negocios alli en Mexico.
Muchisimas gracias Daniel, es una buena idea y es lo que estoy platicando con Hector!!
Thanks a lot Daniel, its an excelletn idea, i talk with Hector to the bussines.

Agree:).........Saludos amigo!.,)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Saludos y gracias de nuevo a todos y a Hector!!

Back