• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update on Kaa

OCsnakeman

Corn-a-holic
Many of you have been annoyed by my constant bragging about my albino Jungle male, so here are some updated pics ( for you ItsSnowingCorns ! :) )

FYI- He is 6 months old now, and is over 2 feet long...

Attachments

• Kaa.JPG
    Kaa.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Kaa20.JPG
    Kaa20.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 218
He's pretty! As much as I'm trying to stay 'pure with my snakes' I'd love to ad one of those at some point. Beautiful contrast!

Do you know what morph the parents were? Mother amel corn, father typical cali king? Or were they different? I'm hoping to start producing jungles next year and I'm trying to see what makes the nicest colours.

Parent

Kaa's Parents were a alibino California Kingsnake male and a Amel Corn female as far as I know...I didn't get details on the other clutchmates, but the colors of an albino jungle are quite divergant, from oranges and reds to bright yellows like mine. all of them are very flourescent that i have seen.

Hope that helps....a little. Good luck in your project, and let me know if I can be of any more help.

OC

Thanks! I've got a lav albino kingsnake female and a creamsicle male that I was thinking about pairing up. The king's yellow bands are screaming yellow! I think that will make a good cross for jungles. I'll let you know in a few years, the kings only a baby right now.

Nice OC! I love his pattern and color. Too bad you live in Cali, I'd love to pair him up with my girl!

Yeah im currently looking for a mate for him .... actually .. i was in line to get peaches if you didnt buy her :) FYI :)

OC :)

OCsnakeman said:
Yeah im currently looking for a mate for him .... actually .. i was in line to get peaches if you didnt buy her :) FYI :)

OC :)

Awwww, sorry OC, that was the one time my dedication to checking this site frequently paid off. I love that girl, she is just gorgeous, sweet, and an eating machine! LOL

Back