• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

UPDATE "WC female"

darinskagen

what do you think about her?

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0599.jpg

I know the stigma about catching wild snakes, but I have to admit it is a bit cool to see one, all natural, from the wild.

What a beautiful animal.

She was found in southern florida, i got her about a year and a half ago weighing around 20 grams

here is an old pic of her

PICT0053.jpg

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Her look is definitely unique! You are going to need to try to create a selectively bred variety like her as well as testing to see if she carries an as yet unidentified new gene. She looked so much like a light anery when you found her. You need to pair her with a light colored, thick bordered anery male to start.

im still trying to figure how i want to breed her out, i want to rule or prove out anery and caramal, but would like to get SK and stripe into the mix to see what happens, i have atleast a year to figure it out, and get the males i want but i plan on breeding her out and proving or disproving any genetics that may be there

I think you should try and make more that look just like her. You dont see many normal or anery corns that look like that. Mixing in other genes is just going to muck it up, I think.

What interesting coloration! I'm with the camp that's advocating testing for know genes before you intentionally mix in other things.

i want to replacate her first off, but i figure if you can slip in a few other geens in the process its a win i just have to work on finding the right males to work with now

Back