• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

update

ninasnake

love my snake

easygoing ,did not bite , we have him for 3 months.
eats with appetite
easy to clean viv
'zen" pet

his name is olie

Congratulations. You sound very happy. My favorite snake's name is actually "Zen." I'm glad you have one like her too. Do you have any pics? We love pics.

he just spent an hour up my sleeve, on my back, around my neck...

That's pretty much how I got attached to all of mine. I picked them up, either from a breeder or someone else and (literally) didn't let go of them for hours afterwards. Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to hang out and research and ask questions. People here are very nice and incredibly knowledgable.
You should see if you can take some pictures of your snakey. Then you can post them in the photo gallery for comments. What morph is it, by the way?

Wow. Very nice. I've never actually seen a normal corn, if you can believe it. I have five others, but am expecting eggs to pip in about a week or so, and should be getting some normals from that, of which, one I will keep. I look forward to pics.

Welcome !!!!!!!

Welcome! I have a normal too. They have such personalities! I hope you like it here . I sure do! It makes ame feel better to have a great support group behind me in case a question arises (and they always do-lol).:spinner:

Back