• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Updates on the trio

Jcapicy

Veritas Aequitas
So I have posted about Mocha on here quite a bit and she is still doing great. In fact she just shed 2 days ago which made me think. I have had Hydro 2 months now and now shed, well last night i got home from work and there he was just finishes a complete perfect shed. They both eat like a champ too!

Now for Isis my BP, she would take food a week ago and I am going to try again tonight as she has been exploring her tank quite a bit. I had her in a tub for a few days but it just seemed to stress her out. so i put a heating pad against the end of her tank and filled her bowl a little deeper with water and draped a towel over her tank. so she hid for a few days and then starting sunday night she has been moving all over her tank coiling up in diff spots and exploring the walls. I think she is starting to settle in.

Well this AM i uncovered the end of her tank as i have been to let daylight in from the window and she was slithering around the tank and left me a big pile of poo. I know the breeder said she ate the 16th but wasn't sure but having her leave that in there for me gave me a little more proof she had eaten. So hopefully all her movement has been due to looking for a meal. I will let everyone know how it goes!

i am full of typos today!

Corrections:

"I have had Hydro 2 months now and no* shed, well...."

"Now for Isis my BP, she wouldn't* take food a week ago...."

She Ate!!!

So i bought a black mouse and let it lose in her tank as she seemed most comfortable in there and i let her be for about an hour than sure enough i cam back and there was no more fuzzy mouse running about. :crazy02: so i snapped some shots and let her be. I also snapped a shot of my cage set-up.
Here is Isis:
100_2939.jpg

100_2936.jpg

And my Current setups:
100_2937.jpg

and the reptile snake trio is about to have another member. I am to be given a Sudan Plated Lizard cage and all from a co-worker. It's name is Bubba! and if all goes well i'll have pics of him as well.

the new addition

So now we have a few more rats and this cute little guy!

100_3048.jpg

100_3047.jpg

He just started to shed, but he loves to eat. Went traditional on this and his name is Spike!

Back