• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Upping the feed.

Desertstrike

Music for the People
At the moment, I'm feeding my supposedly 4 month old corn 1 pink every 4/5 days, but she's digesting it quickly, quicker than expected and I have a few pinks left, so I'm going to start feeding her 2 pinks until they run out...so I was wondering how to do this?

Do I feed her two pinks one at a time, or one pink one day and the other pink 24 hours later?

She's my first snake as well.

My corn is just going on 5 and I'm getting ready to end the 2 pink phase and go into the fuzzie stage now. What I did was give both pinkies at the same feeding. Let her get the first pink all the way down and wait for her to start moving around searching for more prey then offer the second pink. I'd get a weight on her though it makes it much easier to know if it truely is time for an upgrade in diet.

My corn is just going on 5 and I'm getting ready to end the 2 pink phase and go into the fuzzie stage now. What I did was give both pinkies at the same feeding. Let her get the first pink all the way down and wait for her to start moving around searching for more prey then offer the second pink. I'd get a weight on her though it makes it much easier to know if it truely is time for an upgrade in diet.

Thank you for this, I will try and weigh her at some point, I've had her only a few weeks, if even that.

Back