• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

value of a corn snake

Depends on the morph and age. Oh and Whether it was shipped in or what. I know my corn was shipped in from somewhere else and cost me 120 and he's a normal.

Baba-Lou said:
Depends on the morph and age. Oh and Whether it was shipped in or what. I know my corn was shipped in from somewhere else and cost me 120 and he's a normal.

Exactly. My 10 month old ghost cost me 140 canadian including tax.

pest stores are going to rip you off in most cases. your best bet is to go to a show and get the snake or else order it from a reputable breeder online

TrpnBils said:
pest stores are going to rip you off in most cases. your best bet is to go to a show and get the snake or else order it from a reputable breeder online

I agree. totally I was P.O'd when I found out my corn was worth like 20-40 canadian. i was soo mad

lol yeah i work at a pet shop and there going for 150 canadian for snows and i think thats a little too high and i just wanted to klnow what there worth

Go to a reptile show they have the best deals. I got a 6 month old male Anery for 20 dollars american. It was a great deal!

It's the same here in the states. I paid $24 dollars for my amel at a show, and my local pet store sells them for $69.

Back