• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Various Adults

Emanon

This and That
Hello, I am running out of space. All animals are feeding on frozen thawed large and xlg adults. They are all proven breeders with many miles left on them.

1.1 '08 butter stripes $210.00 (proven)
1.1 '10 male hypo het amel anery cinder/ female amel het hypo anery cinder (proven) $200.00
1.1 '10 hypo bloodreds het amber (proven $200.00
1.3 '10 anery het lava stripe (proven) $320.00
1.0 Carmel Blood $50.00

Butter Stripe
DSC_0567.JPG

Hypo Blood het amber
DSC_0568.JPG

Amel het cinder hypo
DSC_0569.JPG

Buyer pays shipping, I am not interested in lone females unless it is from the 1.3 Anerys.
I will do package deals on multiple pairs.

1.1 '10 male hypo het amel anery cinder/ female amel het hypo anery cinder (proven) $200.00

Just FYI... If these are from the pairings I did in 2009 they are also ph Stripe. The pairings were:

F Hypo Snow het Stripe x M Cinder het Amel
M Hypo Snow het Stripe x F Cinder het Hypo

Back