• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Viewing images / attachments

Brich

I must be missing something simple here, but it has me stumped. With all the various computers (Windows & Mac) and browsers (Firefox, Safari, Explorer..) that I use, some display the images attached to posts and others do not. Is there a particular setting that enables attached images to display?

Thanks
Ben

Ben, I can't think of a reason you shouldn't see the images. Is there one in particular that you can't see?

If you aren't signed on to the forum you can't see most images. That said if you posted you must be signed on:headbang:.

Logged in is the answer!

Thanks Susan,

You are right; when I log in they are displayed. Do you know if there is a way to get them to display for readers who are not members or just not logged in? It seems to me that I saw some pictures before I joined.

Ben

If the pictures are linked you will see them when not logged in. If they are uploaded as attachments you will not see them unless you are logged in. Also, I have found that if you go to a link within a thread to another thread, for some reason it doesn't put the www in the address and the pictures don't show up either as it handles it as if you're not logged in.

Hope that helps.
D80

Back