• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

vitamins and color?

Preston3L

I remember reading somewhere that there are vitamins that you can give your reptile to help keep it's scales healthy and bring out their naturl colors more.

I've never given a corn vitamins before, never saw the need for it, but if it will help keep Glutton healthy AND make him even prettier then I'm all for it.

so, vitamins once a month for health and beauty or save my money, Glutton will be fine without them?

Reactions: CAV
Healthy, well provided for snakes don't need extra vitamins but there is no harm in offering them some once a month, as long as you think they'll work.

good question??
Dont have an answer but im sure that it wont do any harm as long as they are not given in large amounts

Go for it i say!!

Giving your snake vitamins wont enhance their colour, but will help keep them healthy and therefore wont have dull scales.

yeah

It won't do anything for color and frankly I wouldn't want anything that DID do something for color in my snake. If its doing something for color that means its building up and causing it.

You're good without it.

bmm

Serp did a project last year I think to see if, when fed extra Caratine snakes expressed more orange. I think it was a success.

Back