• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Viv Plans

Does anyone have and step by step viv plans so i can build 2 new vivs one for my corns and another for my beardies????
if you do can you either post them on here or e.mail them to me at [email protected]
Thank's in advance..

traf2006 said:
Does anyone have and step by step viv plans so i can build 2 new vivs one for my corns and another for my beardies????
if you do can you either post them on here or e.mail them to me at [email protected]
Thank's in advance..
what size were you thinkin about...?

get a 3 long piece's of wood the same length you want the 2 tanks to be. and get some woods to make some sides with.

put this together in a rectangle box shape (Viv shape).

go to your local hardware store pick up some Runners. runners are the things in your bathroom cabinet the bit the glass slides along.

anyway attach these all around the rectangle box you made and then get a pice of glass cut to the same size as your rectangle box (a little shorter on the top) then cut that glass in half. place this glass in the sliders and hey presto you got a Viv.

if thats to complex for you because you are not very good with woodwork or building.

get an old TV cabinet and chop of the sides and theres your Viv.

you could also use a wardrope or some draws. just buy runners and glass to fit.

hope this helps.

(oh yeah make sure the wood is not pine or anything irritant to the snakes or lizards.)

My g/f's dad is a caretaker of a school and there getting a new school build so i have been told i can have a 6' x 5' x 2' cabnet, im gunna spilt it into two half's top and bottom and have my snakes on the bottom and lizards on top, and hinge some flexi glass on the front to make my two viv's...

but if anyone still has any plans i would be grateful because i am gettin another snake next month from my g/f's uncle...

Back