• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

viv to hot

Adolf

My viv is on a constant 88.2F all round without a heating pad witch means there is no cool side.
Should I be concerned?
Is there something I can do to make a cool side?

Do you have electricity? Can you point an ordinary desk fan on one end of the tank? A bit of airflow might help.

If you have no way of cooling part of the tank, then you may not be able to keep Corns successfully where you are. High 80s is the upper end of their range - is the temp likely to rise any further?

Yep. Point a fan at it. Some air circulation should drop the temps a bit. Do you have a basement or anything?

I'd keep it as close to the floor as you can, in an interior room that stays the coolest.

How long will the temps be that high?

It has just been a hot day today not normaly this hot.I have a fan running and already looking beter droped to 85F in about 5min so its working.
Lots of people here have corn snakes and they have all been doing very well for years.one more thing.
ITS NICE TO MEET SUCH NICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS AND GiRLS

Back