• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Viv's picture

Lans

Do you guys have pictures of your viv? I am building up mine and I want to see other peoples work.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 237
That's a nice setup. Do you usually have the lamp in the middle??? I keep all my lamps to one side to create a warm/cool enviornment. I'll try and take a pic of mine today and post it.

Here's my two's viv's

owenviv.jpg

littlegirlviv.jpg

fizox said:
Do you usually have the lamp in the middle??? I keep all my lamps to one side to create a warm/cool enviornment.

It is writen in the substrate heater guide that heat lamp should not be mounted immediately above it. That's why I put the lamp in the middle, just at the end of substrate heater (the red line in my pic).

krenna-hon, can u turn the plant so the label wont show? that would drive me $%&*@#$ crazy LMAO!! (that's me) ;)

Lans said:
Nice one Ozone.
What do you use as substrate?

At the time the picture was taken, I was using ZooMed reptile carpet, but later switched to those brown "recycled" paper towels. It's not as attractive, but they are a natural color and a heck of a lot easier to clean every few days when nature calls.

Angel's viv.....yummy

This is Angel's luxury apartment! :)

Attachments

• viv1.jpg
    viv1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 117
  • viv2.jpg
    viv2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 116
Here's our vision setup

Not quite the deluxe apartment Angel has but here's one of our setups. This is Wadjet's cage. There are three hides- a cave, a log and a terracotta planter buttom (under the wood). I modified this cage by cutting an 80mm hole in one of the sides with a circular drill bit and installing a plastic fan guard (not pictured) like the one uses for a computer over the hole. It looks nice and professional by the way and was dirt cheap too. If you have a Vision cage I highly recommend it. Airflow wasn't quite what I think a corn needs.

Enjoy...

Cheers,
Jason

Attachments

• vision.jpg
    vision.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 109
LOL this is not a good pic I took of my Amel striped blood llast night its the same plant :) and its turned around. This is also a good example of the macro function not being on. :)

ab4b78c4.jpg

JeanH said:
Angel's apartment is very nice.

Did you build that or buy it??

Jean

I bought it. The Reptile shop in Bristol has a supplier who makes them to order. I am now saving my pennies for another one to house my little man in the new year..... :)

Krenna. You have put alot of minds at rest. The plant pot looks so much better. And your snake looks so cute sat in it!! :)

Looks can be deceiving..... you cant see how packed the rest of the room is!!I do not know where i'm gonna put another one!!
I'm sure we'll make room though... :grin01:

Back