• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

wake up.....

Snakehead

Bite Me! It's ok
...Out of the slumber.

P1050742.jpg

They look identical!

Cool new website you got there. You have some very nice okeetees and miamis. That ghost floridana is rockin!

Thank you guys and gal, for your comments! I just pulled these Polkeetee males out of brumation and I was blown away by their colors. My camera doesn't do them justice. In the case of Miamis my camera flash actually brightens them up a tiny bit more than they are, but with the more red snakes it washes out the colors a bit. Oh yea Mike, that ghost Brooks on my site is one of my pride and joys! I hope he breeds this year.

Thanks again
~ Jorge

Didn't even notice it was 2 corn snakes. They look the same, and they are beautiful :)

Your Specter ghosts are amazing looking! Where did they come from?

They originally popped out of Kathy Loves Naple Ghosts, but I believe she sold the project or part of it to some one else. I don't want to get his name wrong, I'll have to look it up and PM you. Thanks for the compliments!

They are gorgeous and look very healthy too. I can see you take excellent care of them.

Thank you so much1 I really like these a lot. The Dad is a snake I caught on my wat to work about 3 miles from my house. I almost killed it it was very dark, and I was running late as usual, lol. The snake was sprawled out across the road. I swerved but nicked his eye. The one eye turned bloodshot and I didn't know how bad the damages were? I thought it might die on me, but he ate a few days later, and the eye cleared up. I'm not sure if he can see very well from it but it doesn't slow him down. He had wider saddles, then most of the ones I find here, and had darker borders which reminded me of an Okeetee. So I decided to mate him with my largest female Okeetee and all the babies were gorgeous! I gave some away before I knew how they would turn out. I wish I had kept them now, lol!

Back