• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

want to get a new snake..need advice

Tell her if she doesn't let you, you'll release the snake in her bed. That may do the trick.

Otherwise, just go and get one. She won't make you take it back... usually.

I'm thankful my kids are into reptiles and not stinky, nasty rodents, like mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils...

...and cats! :twoguns:

-Carrie

Good luck is all I can tell you! My mom never caved and let me get a snake. I had to wait until I was older, moved out, and married before I got one (course now I have to ask the wife!)

seriously, if you explain how they are not dangerous, they are easy to maintain, and promise not to use the snake to bother her (assuming she doesn't like snakes) or anyone else, usually this would work for me. Give them lots of information to show them that you have researched all about the animal and how to keep it healthy. This should at least show them that you are serious about it.

this is what my mom did when she wanted a rabbit but her dad said no: when it was his birthday and got HIM a rabbit and she ended up looking after it.

"CMatt2157" i did just go and get one tats how i have a corn in the first place but i want more than just one im like a kid in the candystore

Back