• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanted: Female Bloodred

vc06

Hello, I'm new here, and well, since almost every breeder's site I've been to has been sold out of bloodreds, I figure I'll post here to try and find my first pet snake.

Looking for a bloodred female, het doesn't matter as I'm not looking to breed snakes or anything, I just want a pet. Optimally I'd want a motley bloodred, but any kind with good diffusion would be fine by me. Though, I might add I'm not interested in hypo bloodred.

Hatchling or sub adult is preferred, hoping for one that's well tempered and feeds well -- I don't need too much trouble with my first snake.

Please PM w/ any information, pics, price, source, etc.

Thanks.

Just trying to offer some tidbits. Bloodred motelys are very expensive. Females even more so, it's gonna be quite a pretty penny just for a "pet".

And if they wanna pet and are willing to spend the money on a Motley Blood I see it as no problem.. I know more than a few people with a Pied Ball or some high dollar aniaml that are just pets.. Watch So Cal forum, I might have some bloods this year and would be willing to sell you a blood female with or with out the hets known...

Regards.. tim of T and j

Thanks for the replies. I've seen a good price range after doing a few hours of research, but from an informed opinion, how much would you say I'd be spending?

Well, while I'm at it, there's one thing that's been baffling me.

What does 0.1, 1.0, 1.1, etc. stand for?

The first number is males, second is females, third is unknown. so 2.1.1 would be 2 males, 1 female, and one unknown sex

I should have a few for sale as well. My bloodred BRenda is going to lay eggs any minute, at least half should be bloods het for stripe.

And if they wanna pet and are willing to spend the money on a Motley Blood I see it as no problem.. I know more than a few people with a Pied Ball or some high dollar aniaml that are just pets.. Watch So Cal forum, I might have some bloods this year and would be willing to sell you a blood female with or with out the hets known...

Regards.. tim of T and j

Tim you're right. I just made an assumption being that the topic creator was new and that most "beginners" don't realize what they're getting into sometimes.
Twas wrong of me to assume these things. Sorry to you topic creator I just wanted to make sure you were informed ;)

There's a chance I will have motley bloods this season for sale, if that's really what you want. Since they are new, they'll be on the pricey side. I will also have regular bloodreds that are het or ph het for motley. PM me if you are interested.

Back