• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanted Male Lavender het bloodred

FireDrake

Scaled For Your Pleasure
I'm on the lookout for a lavender male het bloodred, has to be 100% het!other hets are fine, and hypolavs or opals are ok as well, though I know the price will go up.

Prefer 07 or 08 baby

email me at [email protected] with prices!

thanks!!

Sarah

one of the original mystery adult male

I have a adult male hypo corn. he is one of the sibsl from the clutch where all the mystery adults came from . he is a hypo het for blood, lavender, amber, PH amel, charcoal 370 shipped

Back