• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanted: Pair of Butters

Skotos

Searching For Truth
My wife and I are looking for a pair of butters (any age) at the Tampa Reptile Show this weekend. Just wondering if anyone on this forum will be selling a pair of butters there.

D80:

Thanks for the response. We do plan to breed and those are beautiful snakes. Unfortunately, they are out of our price range this year (unless you accept payment plans :) Believe me, if I had the money I'd buy them from you in a heartbeat.

We will, more than likely, end up investing in hatchlings or yearlings and grow them to breeding size. That is, if we can find any butters at the show this weekend - or even online. They seem to be so hard to come by this time of year :-( Thanks so much for the response, Brent!

Peace.

Unfortunately, they are out of our price range this year (unless you accept payment plans
Considering I'm not going to let them go until they breed (they haven't yet) and lay eggs, we would be able to work something out on that end. I wouldn't anticipate being ready to ship this pair until May at the earliest. PM me if you'd be interested. If not, that's okay too, I'd understand.

D80

Considering I'm not going to let them go until they breed (they haven't yet) and lay eggs, we would be able to work something out on that end. I wouldn't anticipate being ready to ship this pair until May at the earliest. PM me if you'd be interested. If not, that's okay too, I'd understand.

D80

I sent you a PM.

Back