• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanted: Pics of Adult Ghost

FlaStangBabe

Elmo & Molly's Mommy
I was just curious to see the different variations of adult Ghosts. ( dont want to ask for too much) but if you have a pic of the ghost at a young age and then again when he/she grew up that would be great!

FlaStangBabe said:
i have seen that thread, i was looking for adults. and unfortunately i cannot tell from the pics what age the snakes are because i fcannot compare it to anything. but thanks for the link anyway.

No offense, but you cant tell which snakes are adults and which are not?

Suzie-full.jpg

ghost1.jpg

1615P1010003.JPG

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Banshee2.JPG

No offense, but you cant tell which snakes are adults and which are not?

Well Joe, seeing as how she said above that she can't tell I'd say not. With nothing in the images to compare size I'm sure most new folks don't know the other ways to tell adults from juveniles in those pics. Go easy on the new guys and gals.

Arson said:
Well Joe, seeing as how she said above that she can't tell I'd say not. With nothing in the images to compare size I'm sure most new folks don't know the other ways to tell adults from juveniles in those pics. Go easy on the new guys and gals.

:rolleyes: Come on. Those pictures I posted are clearly not hatchlings. If you own a hatchling, you should know that those dont look like hatchlings.

Joejr14 said:
:rolleyes: Come on. Those pictures I posted are clearly not hatchlings. If you own a hatchling, you should know that those dont look like hatchlings.

no offense, but sometimes yall come across really condecending.

the search option wasnt giving me what i was looking for. i wanted to compare the hatchling pic to the pic of when the snake is an adult.

and no i cant tell. there is nothing to compare the size to. is that a yearling? and at what age is a corn considered an adult? these are things i still do not know... i am new to this. but thanks for your help anyway.

btw.. thanks for helping arson

Joejr14 said:

I'm not going to argue about it, Joe. Yearlings (who are not yet adults) can appear similar to adults to the amateur eye. There are important differences that newbies won't recognize and really isn't something they're going to find on the forums here. When I first started 2 years ago those pictures wouldn't "clearly" be non-hatchlings.

This is the best I can do for you right now...a pair of ghosts at 15 months and then as adults and their '04 ghost motley son.

Back