• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Waste in Water Dish

Charger9

Hi my Amber Corn has pooped twice since I got him, both inhis water dish is this a sign something is wrong?

Not at all... They like to annoy us with this little stunt.

Be glad its easy to clean in the waterbowl, You will hate the ones they do that stick to the sides or corner of the viv! LOL

Geee, to my knowledge my snake has never done this..

Must have a weirdo snake. (Which is perfectly ok since he has a weirdo owner :bang:

Adui said:

Must have a weirdo snake. (Which is perfectly ok since he has a weirdo owner :bang:

Mine have never done it either, i wish they would.
But the boas take much pleasure in spilling the water everywhere :rolleyes:

Adui said:

Nahhh, none of mine poo in the water dish either.

Back