• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Well... I couldn't help myself!

Rudy

Well guys I went to a pet store just 30 minutes away and I wanted to see the snakes they had to offer... and I fell in love with a Red Tailed Boa that I saw there. It was so cute and timid and I couldn't help myself so I splurged and bought him! I just intended to take a look at them and well I didn't want to pass up the chance! Here are some pics of him. I decided to try to keep the same type of name as Fernando and decided to name this one Ricardo... gonna wait til sexing to keep both names final.
r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

r8.jpg

r9.jpg

r10.jpg

r11.jpg

r12.jpg

Hope you guys think he is as cute as I did. Tomorrow I am going to be picking up a PVC pipe to use as a second hide. I am using a back heating pad for now, he is currently being housed in a 66 quart rubbermaid container. I don't plan on keeping that his permanent home but he'll live in there until next week or so. I may purchase a remade tank or just build one myself.

-Andy

It's a photo gallery, shouldn't we be allowed to post any snake photos here?

Nevermind I feel so stupid now, I didn't see the Corn Snakes only thread... Sorry mods!

It's a photo gallery, shouldn't we be allowed to post any snake photos here?

According to Rich Z, no, we aren't allowed to post ANY snake pictures in here. Only a corn snake pictures. Just had to let you know.

Back