• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Well I'm not new but...

DAND

I haven't been here in a while. I'm DAND (Dave). I'm going to try and show up a little more often and thought I should introduce myself (or should I say warn :dgrin: ) to those who have arrived since I went on my sabbatical.

I've made a few posts here in the past and reading them will allow you to get to know me rather well. :grin01:

I'm glad to see some old names as well as a bunch of new ones. :cool:

DAND said:
I haven't been here in a while. I'm DAND (Dave). I'm going to try and show up a little more often and thought I should introduce myself (or should I say warn :dgrin: ) to those who have arrived since I went on my sabbatical.

I've made a few posts here in the past and reading them will allow you to get to know me rather well. :grin01:

I'm glad to see some old names as well as a bunch of new ones. :cool:
Reading posts to know him doesn't come close to knowing him personally..."be afraid...be very afraid"....:twoguns:

dwyn127 said:
Reading posts to know him doesn't come close to knowing him personally..."be afraid...be very afraid"....:twoguns:

Thanks for the kind words Danny. :wavey:

Well, maybe I should include a link to some of my posts over on Fauna? :dgrin:

welcome back to the forum

Welcome Back Dave. You couldnt stay away huh? I sometimes think this forum is an addiction just like keeping snakes..hehe. What kind of animals do you have?

dawnrenee2000 said:
Welcome Back Dave. You couldnt stay away huh? I sometimes think this forum is an addiction just like keeping snakes..hehe. What kind of animals do you have?

A little bit of everything reptile wise as well as eight legged critters.

Reply, reply, reply...

ramanth said:
Hello from a new face. :wavey:

Thanks Kimmy. I was just in your area last weekend attending a show.

MaizeCrazy said:
Hi Dave~~ :wavey:

Welcome back :)

And thank you Tonya, I wasn’t just in your area. ;)

jazzgeek said:
Then be really, really afraid. ;)

Welcome back, Dave.

regards,
jazz

Thanks Jazz, if the lake was frozen I could have shot on over to your area though.

mbdorfer said:
Glad you're back Dave! Last I remember, we were talkin' bout Jon Oliva! :grin01:

That we were Mike. I have picked up the Jon Oliva's Pain - 'Tage Mahal disc. Have you heard it? Still waiting for the new TSO to get released also.

Welcome back Dave. He is kind of (LOL) fiesty and so are his snakes, imagine that. But they are real lookers. This Blizzard from 10/04 is over 40" and fiesty. Good to see you cruising around here again.

Peace
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0147 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0147 (resized).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 36
WElcome back DAVE, i remeber you. I always wondered what you name stood for, D.A.N.D. or Dandy i think i can rule out Dan D. now....

crossmen said:
Welcome back Dave. He is kind of (LOL) fiesty and so are his snakes, imagine that. But they are real lookers. This Blizzard from 10/04 is over 40" and fiesty. Good to see you cruising around here again.

Peace
Paul

Thanks Paul. I see the Blizzard is being well taken care of. :cool:

cornsnakekid92 said:
WElcome back DAVE, i remeber you. I always wondered what you name stood for, D.A.N.D. or Dandy i think i can rule out Dan D. now....

It stood for DND Critters, still does I guess, but the other D is no longer around.

DAND said:
Thanks Jazz, if the lake was frozen I could have shot on over to your area though.
Any plans on going around the southern end of the lake this weekend and stopping in at Tinley?

regards,
jazz

Back