• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Well my Little Uro

BrandNew

Well i didnt plan on doing it but i got bored so here he is Spikey!

P.s. I know hes a little on the skinny Side (bad husbandry for a little while) But hes gaining weight and eating well. And getting real freindly again. SO please dont flame me if he looks skinny :( Sowwie

Attachments

• IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0292.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 55
A politcal "joke". Cool Uro, I love how much like little dinosaurs they look like.

Ohhh Politics *im a stay out of that one* But yea got him when i was 10 it was this or a beardie ( to me beardies are ugly) so i went with the dinosaur as i use to call him XD

You think beardies are ugly!? :gasp: Today is a sad day...they are the coolest little guys ever!! You haven't experience life until you've been loved by a beardie. :D (In case you can't tell, my Anakin is my pride and joy, he's like a little scaly kitty...storms around the house, plays with the dog and the cat, supervised of course, and is just all around fun to have around.)

Nice Uro, good luck getting him back up to weight. :) Maybe Nanci will stop in here with some Uro care tips to help his improvement (she is the queen of, well, everything! :)), her Ares is a nice big, fat, happy Uro! Here are some links to some of her threads about him.
Photoshoot
A good shot of her awesome setup!! (I did something similar for Anakin, he loves it!)
Some of him in his cool viv

You think beardies are ugly!? :gasp: Today is a sad day...they are the coolest little guys ever!! You haven't experience life until you've been loved by a beardie. :D (In case you can't tell, my Anakin is my pride and joy, he's like a little scaly kitty...storms around the house, plays with the dog and the cat, supervised of course, and is just all around fun to have around.)

Nice Uro, good luck getting him back up to weight. :) Maybe Nanci will stop in here with some Uro care tips to help his improvement (she is the queen of, well, everything! :)), her Ares is a nice big, fat, happy Uro! Here are some links to some of her threads about him.
Photoshoot
A good shot of her awesome setup!! (I did something similar for Anakin, he loves it!)
Some of him in his cool viv

EHhh I Love a beardie as much as the next guy, but their not to appeling to me of cousre.

And my mali is so friendly! I mean trough all the hardship i put him trough im surprised he hasnt even atempted to bite me.BUT IM STEPPIN IT UP and hes gaining the weight.SO uros over beardies anyday but dont get me wronge i love EMM!

And yea nanci if you see this TIPS plz i heard Feeding lettuce as well as what he normal eats will put on the pounds. but im not gonna do this cause i heard lettuce is bad for them.

Back