• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Went to Overland Park show today, Shep151 is the best!

moonchild

My husband and I went to the Overland Park Kansas show today! We came home with 3 new corns, 2 of which are from Shep151, they are gorgeous, an Anery Motley and a Butter Motley. We were just really impressed with how he does everything. His snakes were all beautiful and he can show you pics of the parents and tell you anything you want to know! Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! We love our new girls soo much :)

Zach is a class act all the way. :) I got to see some of his records personally this week. Photos of the parents, great feeding records. You can't go wrong. Glad to hear you had a good time at the show and congrats on your new kids.

:D

I got one of the prettiest butter mots from zach at the show today. She has an almost frosted look to her head and saddles. I will definitely get more of his snakes. Great guy, great snakes, great records. That's about all I have to say about that. I'll get some pics of the pretty butter mot tomorrow.

Well, here is the little butter mot that I got from zach. He was laughing at the fact that I had to try to toy with the idea of how to get my dad to let me have it. Best "door prize" that I ever won ;) LOL!!! Here name is Sunflower BTW. Better than "Toffee" or "Butters" or "Mistress" (all three of them my gf's ideas!

Sunflower.jpg

Sunflower%20001.jpg

You didn't have to try so hard to figure out what to tell your dad, Zach said you could keep it at his place and visit it whenever you want. lol :)

The pics don't do her justice, she is a gorgeous snake. My husband really liked her. We ended up getting another one of his female butter motleys, she is gorgeous too!! Along with the Anery Motley that my husband showed you at the show. :)

moonchild said:
You didn't have to try so hard to figure out what to tell your dad, Zach said you could keep it at his place and visit it whenever you want. lol :)

The pics don't do her justice, she is a gorgeous snake. My husband really liked her. We ended up getting another one of his female butter motleys, she is gorgeous too!! Along with the Anery Motley that my husband showed you at the show. :)

Sorry I stole her from you. You almost got lucky since my gf was trying to talk me out of it. LOL!! BTW, I still have that amel for you. ;)

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

This was my first time on the back side of the table, and it was an absolute blast! I had such a great time talking to everyone, hearing about everyone's collections, and the behavioral nuances of individual snakes in them, I just don't know where to find the words to describe it! Heck, I even sold a couple snakes!
Moonchild, it was great meeting you! I can't wait to hear you and your husband's reaction to the Anery Motley after she sheds!
Alan, it was good seeing you again, and I hope your dad doesn't flip out too bad... I'd hate to have you sleeping in the snake room over here... :shrugs:
Again, thank you for the great feedback! I had so much fun at this show that I'm seriously considering working the St. Louis show on the 4th, too... We'll see what the schedule holds for me :crazy02:

Last edited:
I WISH I could go to the St. Louis show also! But...I could go broke if I go to all the shows LOL. I would go to every one I could.

Shep151 said:
Alan, it was good seeing you again, and I hope your dad doesn't flip out too bad... I'd hate to have you sleeping in the snake room over here... :shrugs:

My dad totally bought the "door prize" thing. LOL! Not to mention that he's absolutely falling in love with Sunflower. She is such a darling. I find myself running back into my room every few hours just to check on her. It's so hard to just leave her alone right now. I can't wait until I get to breed her. I already have her male all picked out (one of my hold-backs this year) and I'm going to be making sure that they get along well over the next two years. :crazy02:

Back