• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What a community!

mbdorfer

Can I get a harumph for cornsnakes .com :grin01:
What a great week this has been!
First off, after being totally blown away by Gino's "In Cold Blood" CD, I decided to get his older stuff. That came Tuesday, personally autographed!
You all need to hear this dude sing!
And today, I received a book on Green Snake care courtesy of Jay & PJ at PJC reptiles.
Just felt the need for a public thank you to these fine members of our wonderful community.

Thank you so much :cheers:

*bows* Why thank you :).... wait what have I done! LOL

Seriously guys, it's been a great year on CS.COM!!!!! Looking forward to many more.

You call this good? What world are you living in? The best site is...ohh wait you mean cornsnake sites. :sidestep: :grin01:

Great times on here and many more to come. :cheers:

mbdorfer said:
You kidding me! You inspired a name for my little musk queen and.................uh, nevermind :grin01:

LOL Uhhh ok :sidestep:

This thread reminded me that its my one year anniversary on CS.COM!! :cheers:

I can't believe your still on line and not reading that book...or is it your turn to "baby-sit" tonight. :grin01:

Lennycorn said:
I can't believe your still on line and not reading that book...or is it your turn to "baby-sit" tonight. :grin01:
The book was on my doorstep when I came home for lunch today. I brought it back to work with me and read it there. I believe in using my time wisely :grin01:

Back