• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What a difference a year can make!

jovamabob

Just had to share this comparison photo and thought it would be cool to see if you guys have any :)

tumblr_mdm37l4UVF1ry9h3jo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mdm37l4UVF1ry9h3jo2_250.jpg

Great thread idea
Zodiac- 2011 suspected cinder ghost then and now

Attachments

• babyzodiac.jpg
    babyzodiac.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 393
  • grownupzodiac.jpg
    grownupzodiac.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 393
I think this is more than a year in between photos, but here is Tesoro the tessera

Attachments

• babytesoro.jpg
    babytesoro.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 390
  • tesorogrownup.jpg
    tesorogrownup.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 392
Here's Wilma in July 2011:
IMG-6945.jpg

Here she is today:
wilma_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d5loyn4.jpg

Here's a picture of her in her feeding container in September 2011:
IMG-7198.jpg

And here she is in the same container (although I don't feed her in this one anymore):
IMG-2433.jpg

wow! that is awesome! it's great to get a visual on what is going to happen to our two hatchlings! i'm so excited to watch them grow! thanks for sharing. i love the feeding tub shots.

Oooh I have lots of then and now pics! I'll just show a few for now though :)

Zora (platinum) - July 2011
DSC05707.jpg

September 2012 (in shed)
DSC08574.jpg

Alba (diffused ghost) - February 2012
DSC028851.jpg

September 2012
DSC08475.jpg

Swizzle (sunkissed anery) - August 2011
DSC07001.jpg

September 2012
DSC08581.jpg

Zeke (diffused) August 2011
DSC07486.jpg

September 2012
DSC07857.jpg

Marty (tessera) August 2011
DSC07003.jpg

September 2012
DSC08573.jpg

I can't believe how much my girl has grown in just 4.5 months! The first photo is her first day with us, and the second was today (and yes, I'm bad, she's blue and I got her out for this silly photo.)

Attachments

• 070512.jpg
    070512.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 112112.jpg
    112112.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 211
Seb's always had one feed a week, and but he's a fussy feeder and when he's been on a hunger strike i up him to every 6 days once he's eating again for a while.

With regards to how much, i measure a piece of string around his thickest part and take it to my local pet shop every so often. They advise the best size food for him. At the moment he's on rat fuzzies because my pet shop said they're much better for feeding up skinny snakes than mice. Which is seeming to be true because they've made one hell of a difference in such a short space of time! He's up to 95g now! Pretty soon we're gonna hit triple figures :D

Manda, your diffused ghost is stunning!

Love these!!! The head markings on Swizzle are amazing! I love that little heart :)

Thank you! :D

Out of curiosity, how often and how much do you guys feed?

All of mine pictured except the tessera and the diffused are on fuzzies/hoppers weekly as they are all a little too chunky for my liking, the tessera is on small mice and the diffused on very small mice!

Took another yesterday :D 1 years difference - look at the size of his head! You can't see it in the photo, but the skateboard cant touch down on both sides now - he goes under it and it just drags along with him!

tumblr_mfc6moWxjV1qdzuh1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mfc6moWxjV1qdzuh1o2_500.jpg

Back