• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What am i dealing with?

SteveAlbert

Sorry if you were expecting some bizarre and fancy morphs. Just simple ones here that i'm trying to figure out.

Colors might be a bit off for some, if i have to retake a picture with a better camera let me know:shrugs:

Snake 1.

IMG-20130525-02800.jpg

Snake 2.
IMG-20130525-02798.jpg

Snake 3. The Yellow only shows cause of the flash, but you don't see any yellow in real life.(might have to retake that one)

IMG-20130525-02796.jpg

IMG-20130525-02795.jpg

IMG-20130525-02794.jpg

Snake 4 and 5 (DO NOT WORRY THEY ARE NOT LIVING TOGETHER, THIS IS JUST HOW I RECEIVED THEM)

IMG-20130524-02790.jpg

Snake 6

Do not want to bother the little guy he's shedding but he's like snake 1 with significantly less orange, we thought he was a candy cane when we first saw him.

#1 is a nice amel, posibly a reverse okeetee if it gets thick saddle borders
#2 looks like a motley, if it's got a clear belly?
#3 looks like a snow stripe
#4 (yellow one) is a butter
#5 is a sunkissed

Thanks alot Diamondlil, looks like you're right on the money(according to google).

Managed to get a pic of the last one. I think he might have mites =p. What morph is that?

IMG-20130525-02802.jpg

Thanks alot Diamondlil. I quite prefer the first reverse okeetee to be honest.

Also no thanks to you Buzzard. It's going to be hard to work now because i just want to stay on that website you linked. :smash:

As for the mites, i still can't confirm if it is or isnt mites but i'll be spending the rest of my day reading up on it. Cross fingers

#5 is a sunkissed

I second this & I'd say the first one is a Reverse Okeetee.

Where did you get them from?

Maybe it's the coloring, but the nose looks funny on the last picture of the RO.

Long story short, friend had to let go of all 6 of them. Used to own snakes 10 years ago. Noone wanted to adopt them so i had to step up.

Now that you mentioned it, the nose does look stubby doesn't it. Might be the coloring like you said. Will check when he/she is done with shed.

#5 is a sunkissed

That is what you are dealing with.

Those morphs are very addictive. You are into a hobby that is likely to take more and more of your time and money and it will be very, very hard to quit with snakes.:nyah:

Thanks alot,

Yeah, tell me about it Niklas. I'm already lurking the office desks stealing potential toys for the snakes from my colleagues' desks(Pencil holders, funky stuff). I never thought i'll never look at a tissue box the same.

Back