• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what are symptoms of respiratory infection/sickness?

eddiehm

Kindergarden Graduate
:shrugs: today i was feeding my corn. usually i would play with it before feeding it. while i was playing with it, i kinda felt a strong gustly exhale blowing on my hands as it was wraping it self on mmy hands. humm.. then i bring it to my face, i goes again. sign of RI?

i try no to worry, and here im asking you guys before i worry to much?

smygle eat the mice no problem..

smygle crib.
in the day i switch on the heaat lamp & keep the temp at under 30C. at night i just switch it off, and the temp will be not lower than 25C. (im living near the equator in brunei, exactly so i dont need heating in the night) there is 2 water dish, a smaller one near the heat lamp, and a large one on the cool side. im using repli-bark as the bedding. 1 large hiding place. the humidity, im not sure, but there is a aquarium near by. smygle is around 7mths old. he just shed about 2 weeks ago. the next shed will probbly be in 4weeks.

another request. do you guys have close-up of corn nostrils. i was looking at smygle nostril, but need to see how other corns nostril looks like. there was no bubbling. just the strong exhale. no clicks.

pls diagnose.. oh, and i think there is no reptile vet here..

Back