• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what corn is this?

pdrsnakes

humble beginner...
Does anybody know what kind of corn I have? It has red eyes, 1/3 of its body is red blotches/saddles on a red background, 2/3 of its body is red blotches/saddles on a white background and its belly has orange blotches instead of the checkered pattern. Is it a candycane? And what would I get if I bred a female okeetee to a male candycane?

you've got either a candy cane or what we call amel,but really a candy cane is just a different variety of amel.they have red saddles on a pink or white background,and a "normal" amel has red saddles on a pink,white or orange background. there is quite a lot of variation in the amel morph,some with different names which can get confusing! but i'd have to say,(without seeing the snake!) that you've got a candy cane. have you got any pics? i hope this helps! :)

here is a pic of my female candy cane,i hope it gives you an idea of what you have! :wavey:

Attachments

• snakes 024.jpg
    snakes 024.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 75
Back