• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What corns are these?

snakemad

[Shauni]Lovin[Her]Snakes
Pop (60).jpg I have had this one for just over 1yr
Sweet (62).jpg I have had this one since just after christmas

Looks like some very pretty normals...especially the second one. I am a sucker for the darker colors.

Looks like some very pretty normals...especially the second one. I am a sucker for the darker colors.
i did want a lavander one but the shop didnt have any at that time that is the only one they had in and adults lol

Shops don't usually carry lavenders. Lavender is still a fairly uncommon morph. But now that you have your 2 beautiful normals, it will only be a matter of time til you want more corns, they are VERY addictive! And when you do, there are many reputable and wonderful people on this forum who breed some outstanding lavenders!

I always want to get more snake but me mam and dad say two is enough lol so when i leave home i will probs be getting more lol =)

Ain't THAT the truth!
When I was a kid (back in the stone age), my parents told me that we are "dog and cat" people. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE dogs and cats. But I am a "cornsnake and pet rat" person. My family wonders where they went wrong LOL!

Well we have had pet rats before and a pitbull and rabbits lol,
now we have got a bearded dragon, two corns, lots of fish in the pond as they keep breeding lol and a american bulldog cross english bullmastiff lol, and they keep on coming lol ;)

Everything I have is in my sig, but on Tuesday I'm getting 5 more corns, plus I have eggs hatching now and plan to keep 1 or 2 of those....so after Tuesday I may need to change my sig because it will be over 4 lines.

I will be breeding my snakes when they are older because one is 3 on July 15th and the other is 1 on 27th this month lol

Back