• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What Is He?

HoldenBurn

Not to sure if this is in the right place so please be kind :)

As I have already said in a previous thread I have recently become the proud father of a new baby corn.
I was just wondering if you guys could tell me what he is please?

I figured if anybody knows you people will!
(sorry about the bad quality pictures)

DSCN1230Large.jpg

DSCN1226Large.jpg

looks like a very pretty normal corn. quite a looker already, wait till the orange continues to develop.

Hi, thanks for the reply!
I thought he was just a normal corn but was not sure if there was some name for him.
Although he's nothing out of the ordinary I still think hes beautiful!

Holden...

From his look he's a normal (Grin). I hatched out 16 of those pretty little ones last year. Most of us are dazzled by all the morphs, but a normal corn is still a beautiful snake !

That's a cute little normal!! Looks like he's going to have some nice color to him!! Does he have a name yet?
:cheers:

Great looking snake! I believe that if Anery was what normal corns looked like and the classic normal types were a new morph, they would be everyone's favorite!

My normal gets prettier every day!

Awwww, Zeth is such a cutie! Even if he is "just a normal" he's still gorgeous. Normals are my favorite anyway;) You're going to have so much fun with him!

Zeth looks exactly like Dominoe, (except for a slightly different head marking Dominoes looks like a spade) As soon as I get a dig. cam Im going to post pics. But until then I think Dominoe is a normal.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, I think normals look fantastic and at the moment I wouldnt want anything else! :)

Back