• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What is Normal Behavior For a Baby?

Define normal...

Eating frequently, shedding well, hiding, pooping, general curiosity, trying to escape at any oppertunity etc... Many things.

You know, the more of your posts I read Jordan32, the more convinced I am becoming that you are a troll (person posting for the sole aim of irritating other users). Either that, or you are an experienced member in disguise who's trying to prove a point about the 'many newbies can't be bothered to research' theory. If this is the case, come clean whoever you are!

So far many people have been nice to you, I seem to be one of the few who's patience has worn thin. Somehow, I doubt I'm going to be the last.

ickle_moose said:
You know, the more of your posts I read Jordan32, the more convinced I am becoming that you are a troll (person posting for the sole aim of irritating other users). Either that, or you are an experienced member in disguise who's trying to prove a point about the 'many newbies can't be bothered to research' theory. If this is the case, come clean whoever you are!

So far many people have been nice to you, I seem to be one of the few who's patience has worn thin. Somehow, I doubt I'm going to be the last.

I've been leaning the same way especially seeing as on most sub forums at least HALF of the threads on page 1 are started by Jordan32. Most of them redundant.

Oh no, someone called me bad names in an internet forum! However shall I survive? Waaaaaaah! :cry:

Seriously though...... I'm still in Taiwan. And you seem to have misunderstood the phrase, 'that's cool'. Just FYI :)

"Banned" makes sense now

I'd been noticing that Jordan32 was listed as Banned, while his competitors for "most redundant posts" were not. I figured someone must have responded badly to some criticism. :sidestep: Whereas the girls, even with their complaints about Dean being mean, occasionally admit their errors and haven't been rude or insulting.

Ickle_moose was right - by and large, the forum members appear extremely tolerant of what must be an endless parade of silly newbie questions. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & time for those things we haven't figured out from the books!

"....the forum members appear extremely tolerant of what must be an endless parade of silly newbie questions. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & time for those things we haven't figured out from the books!" - stingsmom

My faith in new members has been re-affirmed!

Not all newbie questions are silly, the thing that saddens me is the fact that because we get so many trolls (or at least we have recently!) many bona-fide newbie threads are getting ignored by the experienced members. I for one am happy to answer questions such as, 'what should my temps be?', 'can I house 2 snakes in one cage?', 'what morph is my snake?', etc, even though sometimes I might just post a link for them. I think we can all accept that it takes a while for new people to find their way around the site, and no-one wants a snake to suffer unnecessarily.

However, I am not happy to answer horrifically mis-spelled questions (if you can't muster the energy to proof-read then how will you care for a snake?), questions that have literally been asked 3 times that day/week already, or questions from members who you can just tell are out to be as irritating as humanly possible.

*sigh*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself on the boards stingsmom :)

Back